By United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,United Nations Publications
Read or Download African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook) PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
The following, by way of renowned call for, is the up-to-date variation to Joel Best's vintage consultant to realizing how numbers can confuse us. In his new afterword, most sensible makes use of examples from contemporary coverage debates to mirror at the demanding situations to bettering statistical literacy. due to the fact that its booklet ten years in the past, Damned Lies and data has emerged because the go-to guide for recognizing undesirable facts and studying to imagine significantly approximately those influential numbers.
The 1st version was once published in 1996 and has offered just about 2200 copies. presents an up-to-date comprehensive therapy of MDS, a statistical approach used to research the constitution of similarity or dissimilarity facts in multidimensional house. The authors have further 3 chapters and workout units.
Utilizing the newest FBI crime data, urban Crime scores 2015 offers easy-to-understand crime comparisons for towns and metropolitan parts through the usa. Numbers, charges, and traits for overall crime, violent crime, homicide, rape, theft, irritated attack, estate crime, housebreaking, larceny-theft, and motorcar robbery are provided in either alphabetical and rank order for all metro parts and towns of 75,000 or extra.
This publication describes why traditional tools fall brief to unravel the comparison challenge and introduces 3 successive thoughts to beat those shortcomings. comparison of effects from diversified surveys utilizing diverse goods for a similar subject is vastly hampered through the variations in reaction scales used.
- Elementare Stochastik: Eine Einführung in die Mathematik der Daten und des Zufalls (Mathematik für das Lehramt) (German Edition)
- Biodemography of Aging: Determinants of Healthy Life Span and Longevity (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- Applied Statistics Using Stata: A Guide for the Social Sciences
- Excel 2007 for Educational and Psychological Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- A Comparison of the Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics)
Additional info for African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook)
African Statistical Yearbook 2015 (African Statstical Yearbook) by United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,United Nations Publications