By Gregory L., MD Holmes,Steven C. Schachter,Dorothee GA Kasteleijn-Nolst, Dr., "MD,MPH" Trenite
Behavioral elements of epilepsy contain a patient's stories in the course of seizures, his or her response in the course of and among seizures, the frequency of episodes and what might be decided from the variety of seizures. With contributions via dozens of prime foreign specialists, this is often the single e-book to hide all elements of this severe rising technology. grownup and pediatric sufferers, animal versions, and epilepsy surgical procedure and its results are all coated in detail.
- Behavioral points of Epilepsy is the single resource for updated info on a subject that has major and starting to be curiosity within the scientific neighborhood. This accomplished, authoritative textual content has a bench to bedside, method that covers:
- The mechanisms underlying epilepsy and behavior
- Neurophysiologic function
- Neuropsychiatric and behavioral problems in sufferers with epilepsy
- The results of remedies and surgical procedure on behavior
- Pediatric and adolescent epilepsy
- Disorders linked to epilepsy that impression behavior
- And a lot more
Read or Download Behavioral Aspects of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice PDF
Best neuropsychology books
A research of scientific evaluate, automated tools and instrumentation in psychology, containing 18 contributions from the workshop, "Computers in Psychology", held in September 1999 on the collage of Utrecht. ;The first portion of the paintings comprises contributions bearing on scientific evaluation.
Atlas of Ambulatory EEG covers the components of medical neurophysiology, an atlas that comprehensively depicts basic, irregular, and artifactual findings from genuine ambulatory EEG recordings in a handy and simply obtainable layout. because the use of ambulatory EEG has elevated in recent times, the necessity for a concise atlas of ambulatory EEG has grown considerably, on the grounds that ambulatory EEG tracings are topic to their very own specific matters and artifacts, usually now not mentioned in common EEG atlases.
In diesem Erlebnisreiseführer der besonderen paintings begleitet der Autor seine Leser in die wunderbare Welt des Sehens. Er präsentiert eine Vielzahl bekannter und ganz neuer optischer Täuschungen, Illusionen und phantastischer Bilder. Jedes dieser Reiseerlebnisse eröffnet einen neuen, ganz individuellen Weg zum Verständnis und zur Verbesserung der eigenen Wahrnehmung.
Waking and the Reticular Activating method in overall healthiness and illness presents a finished assessment at the “activating houses of the RAS. In well-being, the RAS offers the root opposed to which we verify the exterior international, and in disorder it distorts that international and shatters our self-image. This ebook describes the body structure of every technique, the way it is disturbed in every one disease, and what the main acceptable remedy could be.
- Neuropsychology in the Care of People with Epilepsy: Progress in Epileptic Disorders - Volume 11
- Assistive Technology for Cognition: A handbook for clinicians and developers (Current Issues in Neuropsychology)
- On the Psychobiology of Personality: Essays in Honor of Marvin Zuckerman
- Visual Psychophysics: From Laboratory to Theory (MIT Press)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Second Edition: Basic Principles, Protocols, and Procedures
- Cross-Linguistic Study of Acquired Reading Disorders: Implications for Reading Models, Disorders, Acquisition, and Teaching (Neuropsychology and Cognition)
Extra info for Behavioral Aspects of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice
Behavioral Aspects of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice by Gregory L., MD Holmes,Steven C. Schachter,Dorothee GA Kasteleijn-Nolst, Dr., "MD,MPH" Trenite