Lonely Planet: The world's major trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. attempt neighborhood cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, chill out at the seashores of St-Tropez, or try out your success in Monaco's recognized on line casino; all together with your relied on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Provence and the Cote d'Azur and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable trip event - together with heritage, paintings, cinema, structure, literature, politics, landscapes, delicacies, wine, and extra
- Over 32 neighborhood maps
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, great, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill cities of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and extra
eBook positive factors: (Best considered on capsule units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and information fees
- Effortlessly navigate and bounce among maps and reports
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook adventure
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and quickly seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to options' web pages
- Zoom-in maps and pictures
- Inbuilt dictionary for fast referencing
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur, our such a lot finished advisor to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra vast assurance? try out Lonely Planet's France for a complete examine all of the kingdom has to provide or Lonely Planet's Discover France, a photo-rich consultant to the country's preferred sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Alexis Averbuck, Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.